Labels: the internet is a gun no one knows how to shoot yet
posted by Mike Beversluis at Thursday, April 09, 2009
People are buy a lot of sneakers in Chicago, durable dress shoes in Salt Lake, and durable, walking heels in Vegas. Hmmmm, I think we already knew that.But still interesting.I want to see one for prescription drugs, or assault riffles, or tattoos. Or maybe I could guess those already, too.
By L, at 10 April, 2009 13:18
And what are they buying in PDX? Is it lots of Nikes? Let's hope so.
By Mike Beversluis, at 14 April, 2009 09:38
A lot of people in Portland don't where shoes.
By L, at 15 April, 2009 16:58
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
3 Comments:
People are buy a lot of sneakers in Chicago, durable dress shoes in Salt Lake, and durable, walking heels in Vegas.
Hmmmm, I think we already knew that.
But still interesting.
I want to see one for prescription drugs, or assault riffles, or tattoos. Or maybe I could guess those already, too.
By
L, at 10 April, 2009 13:18
And what are they buying in PDX? Is it lots of Nikes? Let's hope so.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 14 April, 2009 09:38
A lot of people in Portland don't where shoes.
By
L, at 15 April, 2009 16:58
Post a Comment
<< Home