Giga 20 Light Dump
Bracketology: Worst Asian Vehicle Names.
My choice appears in the title here. On the other hand, I'd be happy to drive a FR-V Joy Machine around. In fact, there's the new nickname for my own hoopty.
Very tangentially, I recently was seated on a flight next to a somewhat chatty old lady. It turned out that she had been married to a bird colonel and had lived and traveled just about everywhere. She said that back in the fifties (and probably today) the roads in Japan were very narrow, with deep ditches on both sides. And they had these three wheeled moped trucks that were rather boxy. Which made it hard for her to drive her Cadillac around when she went to town. So when they drove past each other, she would close her eyes and hope for the best. I have this pastel colored midcentry modern vision of a young blond woman in a pink '58 Cadillac, cruising through streets filled with salarymen and kimono clad women. Sophia Coppola should get right on that.
My choice appears in the title here. On the other hand, I'd be happy to drive a FR-V Joy Machine around. In fact, there's the new nickname for my own hoopty.
Very tangentially, I recently was seated on a flight next to a somewhat chatty old lady. It turned out that she had been married to a bird colonel and had lived and traveled just about everywhere. She said that back in the fifties (and probably today) the roads in Japan were very narrow, with deep ditches on both sides. And they had these three wheeled moped trucks that were rather boxy. Which made it hard for her to drive her Cadillac around when she went to town. So when they drove past each other, she would close her eyes and hope for the best. I have this pastel colored midcentry modern vision of a young blond woman in a pink '58 Cadillac, cruising through streets filled with salarymen and kimono clad women. Sophia Coppola should get right on that.
Labels: big in Japan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home